Art and science has once again collaborated in the paragon offering by Centennial College. The institution created a media train program at its main site at Progress campus, with the help of the School of Communications, Media and Design and the School of Engineering, Technology et al Applied Science. This innovative graduate certificate program is called Entertainment and Media Systems Design (3420). It offers a hybrid of design skills combined with practical use in engineering. The fast-paced one-year program holds two semester of intensive classroom learning with a third semester about work arrangement prior to obtaining the Ontario College Graduate Certificate.
If you are passionate about media production, with things like sound, visual, also website designs, step up to the engineering level and learn how to develop and produce peculiar types of media. Media engineering affects today’s modern communication channels, using the knowledge in information technology and media design principles. The School of Communication, Media and Designis offering the Entertainment et cetera Media Systems Design program to those along a university degree or college diploma within the engineering, technological, or media disciplines. The program is meant to put attention on your current education further for you to gain a sustainable and competitive career.
Some of the preceding and specialized learning outcomes of the curriculum are outlined below:
* Skills involving audio, video, and data signals amidst guess on the physics of sound polysyndeton images
* Integration of various online content through a content management system
* Artistic competency in identifying design elements, configuring colour compositions, and implementing solutions along a design und so weiter functionality
* Best practices of web and interactive design, using tools like Adobe Dreamweaver and Flash in developing outlines and storyboards
* Capable of utilizing programmable logic controllers (PLC) in order to manipulate electrical devices in automated systems
* Familiarization with the operations of interactive media decoration in mobile devices und so weiter on the web in wireless devices
* Techniques and technologies to develop large scale installations consumed in retail, museums, exhibits, signage areas, and other public environments
* Practical application of licensing deals, venture capitals, and other fiscal plans and flagship models to prepare an entrepreneurial mindset in the media technology area
* Document technical design requirements and improve prepare using quality assurance methods
Technological advancements and new media channels are the driving force behind the Extravaganza and Media Systems Design program. Centennial College adds its touch of Ã¶nerici group work settings, hands-on training using lab work and projects, and mentorship from industry experts through the faculty. Most of the media studies courses have case studies moreover practical work component. Each of the program’s three semesters has a major project component; Students join with their peers to present viable solutions to challenges to industry panels where they can showcase their media engineering techniques and ideas related to product development and business plans. In addition, a 15 hebdomad skill placement will introduce students to a media production environment where further hands on experience will be completed. Graduates of the program are ready to start their career in professions like Digital Producer, User Experience Designer, and Software Programmer.