To prepare for the Windows Fax Donation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 exam:
The Microsoft Certification webstek and this preparation escort has a vast number of resources to help the candidate prepare for this 70-513 exam. To prepare for this exam, the FAQ on the Microsoft website, hands out answers to questions that are asked frequently about exam registration, scoring, preparation, and policies that include:
1. The most helpful way to prepare to preempt an exam.
2. The relationship between exam content also Microsoft training materials.
3. Microsoft policy that concerns the incorporation of revision updates into exam content and service pack
It is recommended that the candidate should review the preparation guide regarding 70-513 exams that is on the Microsoft website in its entirety and familiarize the candidate with the riches and FAQS on the Microsoft Certification website before you schedule your exam.
Exam topics that are being covered:
This exam is created to test the student’s skills and knowledge to establish applications by using Windows Communication Stereobate and the .NET Framework 4. Questions that include code contrary be shown in either VB or C#. When candidates start this exam, they container simply select one like these languages.
In a development environment, the candidate works on a team that uses Microsoft Optic Studio 2010 moreover .NET Framework 4 to create applications that are distributed. This candidate should have one year of experience at least developing Windows Communication Institution (WCF)-based applications, including minimum six months from experience along .NET Framework 4. Also, the candidate should have the ability to demonstrate the following:
1. A sturdy understanding of WCF in the framework of the .NET Framework 4 solution stack.
2. Should have an experience regarding developing service model elements.
3. Should have the experience of using WCF to stand behind open and .NET communication.
4. Should have the experience about configuring and deploying WCF applications
5. Should have the experience to secure WCF applications.
6. And finally, the candidate should have a stable notion of concurrency.
Credit approaching Certification
When the candidate passes the Exam 70-513: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4, they basically complete the requirements for the following certification(s):
Service Communication Applications, MCTS: .NET Framework 4,
Exam 70-513: TS: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4. This counts as attribute and capricious enable the candidate to secure the certification conveniently.