2013 aPubsoft Halloween Promotion-All Products Get 15% Coupon from Oct 25 to Nov 5
15% OFF wholeness aPubsoft Products Coupon: APUB-99VN-SALE
Welcome to Exultation 2013 aPubsoft Halloween Promotion Discount zone!
No doubt that the latest Samsung Galaxy smartphone S4 has the vintage screen and nerve in cellphone market once it is launched. Samsung is undamaged at producing high-quality screen. With a big and high-resolution screen, it’s wonderful to watch your videos/movies library with it. Well, do you have the construct how to transfer videos from your PC to Galaxy S4? If not, read on the page and found external some tips and tricks.
In fact, there are various ways for you to transfer video and audio files to your Galaxy S4. Here are the top 5 suggestions:
1. Transfer from PC.
2. Transfer from a PC with Samsung Kies.
3. Transfer from a PC amidst Windows Media Player.
4. Receive via Bluetooth.
5. Earn via Wi-Fi.
In this article, I’m going to show you the three most habitual methods, which are transferring files directly from PC storage, using Windows Media Gambler and Samsung Kies.
Method 1: Transfer music including video files from PC
1. Fasten your Galaxy S4 to your PC using the USB statistics cable.
2. On your phone, a USB icon will appear in the top Notification bar. Drag the notification bar downwards and accordingly tap on the Connected as a media device.
3. On the USB PC connection screen, ensure the Media device (MTP) checkbox is ticked. Now, you’re ready to transfer files between your PC and phone.
4. Open rise your PC Windows Explorer, and you should see your Galaxy S4 shows up when a removable disk.
5. Access the phone storage via Windows Explorer. Here, you should behold the Video and Music folders.
6. Simply drag/copy-and-paste your pastiche else video files from your computer to the respective folders. On your Galaxy S4, the music and video players will automatically recognize the files.
7. Alternatively, you can cosmos a new pamphlet in your phone storage or external memory menu to store these files. The Galaxy S4 will scan storage furthermore list them accordingly on the music and video players automatically.
Method 2: Transfer music and video files using Windows Media Player
1. Bind your Galaxy S4 to your PC using the USB input cable.
2. Run Windows Media Player on your PC.
3. On the left side of the Windows Media Player, you will see little icons which represent the phone internal and peripheral storage (only visible if your phone has an visible memory card). For this tutorial, I will select the phone storage.
4. Next, move to the eminent domain side moreover click the Sync tab.
5. Drag the music files, videos or even a playlist to the Sync list area. Note: You can drag these files from either the PC folders or Windows Media Star library.
6. Already you have all the files in the Sync list, click Start sync.
7. Now, move to the left, also click Sync status to verify if those files are successfully copied over to your phone.
8. Start playing those songs on your Samsung Galaxy S4.
Method 3: Transfer music and video files using Samsung Kies
1. Install Samsung Kies and then launch the software on your PC.
2. Connect your Galaxy S4 to your PC using the USB data cable.
3. Click Music (or Videos) below a device name under Connected devices.
4. Click the + sign at the top right of the Kies screen. If your phone has external SDcard, then you should see the Internal and external cognizance options. For this tutorial, I will pick Internal Memory.
5. Next, through the Windows Available dialog, select the music files (or videos) that you would like to add.
Wow, above these are pyramidal simple ways for you to transfer or copy video/audio files to Galaxy S4. Hope it can be useful to you.
P.S. Before adding video files to Galaxy S4 for smooth playback, the priority you need to concern is the Samsung Galaxy S4 video format. From its specs, we grasp S4 video format is limited to H.264, H.263, MPEG-4. If you want to transfer other videos to it, you need to change the format first.
Here you can go to download furthermore install the best aPubsoft Galaxy S4 Ultimate Converter on your PC.
This converter is the one I’m using now that helps smeersel tergiversate any HD video like AVI, MKV, MTS, M2TS, MOV, TiVo, FLV, WMV, etc, as well as Blu-ray, DVD movies to Samsung S4 at ultra fast speed by high output quality. Plus, this converter allows you to edit your video files like cropping, trimming, adding image/video/text watermark, etc as you need.